Bangalore’s cityscape has developed beautiful villas, luxury apartments and flats. The residential projects leave little for residents to bother about. Once your developer gives you the possession all you have to do is decorate your interiors.
Choosing the right colour for your walls is as important as choosing the right piece of furniture. In an intangible way shades play on your moods. They can be soothing, cheerful, stimulating and depressing, sad, dampening. Here’s a quick guide to help you pick the perfect colour, for your perfect home matching Bangalore’s perfect weather.
● Remember that colours have their specific intensity and effects.
● Study your interiors and rooms well before choosing its colours.
● Red, orange and beige are considered to be warm colours. These exude action, motivation, creativity. The colour family gives you the impetus to achieve.
● Green, blue, purple and gray are considered to be cool colours. These exude cool and soothing, relaxing and calm effect. Enables you to de-stress and meditate.
● Choose warm – vibrant and between bright – somber colours for children and young-adults respectively.
● Grown-ups room could be done in cooler shades.
● The common living room can be a go between warm and cool colour tones.
● Natural light, furniture, decorative artifacts and temperature play an important role in colour selection.
● Type of living space – bedroom, living room, study, children’s room, kitchen and bathroom too determine the shades.
● You can use greens, blues and violets shades to in rooms where you’d want to de-stress after a long day’s work.
● Paint another part in warm and bright shades of red, yellow or orange to add energy and action.
For Best apartments by VDB the Best real estate company in bangalore, Please call to +91-8880360360 our representative will help you for every detail you are looking for.
Thank you for visiting our website.
We are in compliance of the newly introduced housing laws i.e. the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 and the rules and regulations notified/to be notified thereunder. Accordingly, we are in the process of updating the information and materials on the website.
Hence, until our website is duly revised and updated, the information including the images and materials presently available on the website shall not be deemed to constitute any advertisement, invitation, solicitation, offer or sale of any of apartments / units in our Projects and we shall not accept any such bookings based on reliance of such currently available information, images and material on the website and further shall not be responsible for any consequences of any action taken by any person or authority relying on material/information or otherwise.
You are therefore requested to directly verify all details and aspects of any proposed booking/acquisition of units/premises, directly with our authorised representatives. Please do not rely on the information contained on this website, until our revision and updation is complete.
Please contact our Sales Team at + 91 80 8880 360 360 / firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated sales and marketing information and collaterals.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.